What's The Divine Right?

"God is man's supply, and that man can release through his spoken word, all that belongs to him by divine right."
- From the book - The Game of Life & How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thankful Prayers

  • God, I am so thankful to you for giving me excellent health, a healthy young body, a peaceful and beautiful home.
  • Thank You God for healing me completely of all the ailments and irregularities in my mind body. I have complete Faith in You. You answer all my prayers.
  • You have blessed our family with wealth. I rejoice in you by sharing it.
  • Thank you God for uplifting me spiritually day by day and creating harmonious circumstances for me so that I can be near to You.
  • God, I am so thankful to you as I spend my day doing my duties cheerfully. I spread cheer all around and keep everyone around me happy and stress-free.
  • God, thanks for giving me strength to be 'aware' each and every moment and be a witness to all the events and non-events of this mind body.
  • I am so grateful to you for giving me an opportunity to serve and help others.
  • The master says, " burning with desire stops you from relapsing into your Being. Until then, you will not find peace and rest in Divine Love." I thank you God for giving me strength to be in my divine self and for keeping me in that state.
  • I thank You, God for being cheerful always and spreading happiness all around me.
  • I thank You for giving me joy of living. I am independent. I go free. I cast the burden of all my worries onto You. I surrender all my anxiety to You. My life is in Your hands. My hands are open to receive whatever You have chosen to give me.
  • I am living my life to the fullest and I thank You for that.
  • The Master says, " Faith brings totality, pulls together all loose ends of consciousness, integrates the whole personality. Doubts scatter and (get) destroy(ed). By His Grace, the true purpose of my life will manifest. I have no doubt about that.
  • Thank You God for giving me an opportunity to fulfill my dreams. I am utilising my potential to the fullest. All my talents are getting explored. I am enjoying my life, prospering, visiting places I wish to.
  • I thank You God for all the talents that You have given to me. Those talents have made my life so good.
  • I thank You God for this beautiful body through which I am able to pursue my activities and am able to pursue the path of seeking realisation.

I am so happy and grateful now that

  • I am doing EVERYTHING I want to do; exactly when and how I want and like to do.
  • I give gifts to everyone often.
  • I am in perfect shape and weight.
  • I am peaceful and serene.
  • My speech and words are used in comforting others.
  • I serve and help others.
  • I enjoy a harmonious life.
  • I pursue all my favourite activities viz. ..........
  • I give and receive love, care, understanding, co-operation and respect.
  • I am receiving everything I want now.
  • I find myself smiling when I am humiliated and when I am sad.
  • I am receiving Grace from my Master for peace, health, strength and awareness to complete my bad and good karma of this life.
  • I am receiving strength to be aware of every moment - whether it's pleasant or unpleasant.
  • I perform the tasks given to me as an instrument with total awareness every moment.
  • More and more is coming my way that is good.
  • I am healed totally and completely. my health is in excellent condition. It is possible only because of Your Grace. You are always with me. I can feel Your presence.
  • You have given me abundant love, abundant peace and abundant prosperity.

No comments: