What's The Divine Right?

"God is man's supply, and that man can release through his spoken word, all that belongs to him by divine right."
- From the book - The Game of Life & How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moving Beyond Old Limitations

I came across this beatiful quote from a spiritual master some time back while I was working on curing myself of some medical imbalance.
  • No one can liberate you, for no one has bound you, you hold on to the nettle of worldly pleasures and you weep for pain. The kite is pursued by the crows so long as it carries fish in its beak. When it drops the fish, from that moment it is free. First thing to understand is to let go off all the bondages rather not to identify with any bondages whatsoever.

Then I prayed -

  • O God! Show me light, show me the way, my direction, my path. What am I meant for? You have already thought of something special for me.
  • Please give me strength to see every creature in the universe inncent, faultless and pure.

This is what I was supposed to tell myself in order to heal myself as per my reiki master -

  • I move beyond old limitations. I meet new horizons. Now I allow myself to express freely and creatively.

I continued with my own conversation within -

I do everything that wish to do. I live my life exactly the way I want. I receive co-operation and understanding from everyone around me. I get opportunities to explore my talents and grow. I enjoy my life because I pursue all the activities that I love.

I spend my life doing Divine activities. I complete all the activities and actions that I am supposed to do in this life as my divine duty as God has entrusted that work to me. I work with love in my heart.

Needless to say that I am cured now.

No comments: